Building a business model is like constructing a building. The size of the structure is determined by the size of your dreams and goals. To build a business model that is perfect for you we have to start by creating a vision that represents your goals. Visions are about where you want to live, what kind of work environment, number of employees, and your overall position in the marketplace. Simply put your VISION determines what size of structure you will need to support your goals.
Your goals can range in size from extremely small to extremely large!
Once you have that the next step is to find your WHY and develop your MISSION. To help you with this we use the CORE VALUES INDEX to explore your mental model of the world and to identify your highest contribution to it. This will help you know what kinds of problems in the marketplace you excel at helping people with. Your MISSION is the concrete foundation that supports all the rest of your business model.
I have created the graphic below so you can see how each module in my online business development class is designed to help you build a business model that you can be confident will support your dreams.
Gardner Media Group LLC offers customized coaching, training and consulting for you in the following areas:
- Core Values Index Coaching
- Mission and Brand Development
- Business Model Development
- Photography & Video Production
- Copyrighting and Brand Storytelling
- Financial Business Model Development
- Website Development
- Publication Design & Publishing
- Product Development
- Workflow management and systems automation
Menu of Products and Services:
- Online Classes
- In-Person Training
- Video Conference Consulting and Training
- Print, Photo, and Video Services
What people are saying:
“Thank you Ira, this is just what I needed to help me collect my thoughts.” ~ Brian Hoff
“I love your videos. Very detailed and instructive, from someone who clearly knows his subject! Well directed too.” ~ Charles Sweeney
“you made it very clear, Ira. not easy.” ~ Allan Redford
“Fantastic tutorial, full of interesting details, thank you very much!” ~ Christian Rubani
“Learned a great many things that have immediate practical application, in fact already used/integrated a lot of new things in the past few weeks. Thank you for your supportiveness, and help getting to a place of confidence and success as an artist. Soon I will not be a starving artist, in the financial sense. I’m a hungry artist in the sense that there is always something to learn, create, enjoy. Art gives me hope. Thanks for being a part of that.” ~ Grace June
Take the first step…
Take a short Core Value Index (CVI) survey created by Taylor Protocols that will immediately give you incredibly useful information to help you!
The 10-minute CVI reveals:
- The type of activity where you are most comfortable
- What causes you to conflict with others
- What values you base a majority of your decisions on
- Why you make the same mistakes over and over
- How to improve work and personal relationships
- Your communication and learning styles
- How to make your highest and best contribution in work and life
Once you complete the survey you will be invited to receive a free no-obligation one on one consultation in person or via video conferencing.